Procurement Analyst Seoul, Korea - Immediate Opening
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Dallas, TX
Immediate opening for Procurement Analyst to join team in Pyongtaek, Korea !
- Sources, negotiates and purchases IT Hardware and software, fabricated parts, machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies and incidental services necessary for operation of an organization or program.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives.
- Monitors performance of suppliers.
- Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Evaluates areas of opportunity to leverage material acquisitions.
- Tracks data to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes.
- Negotiates with suppliers and analyzes suppliers' operations to determine factors that affect prices and to determine lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records.
- Prepares request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
- Reviews license agreements, negotiates terms and conditions, and works with requester, legal, cyber security and privacy to reduce and mitigate risk to SAIC. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Education / Experience Required:
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
ITIL Foundations Certification Required: May allow up to 60 days to obtain
- Must have secret security clearance.
Tuesday, March 31, 2020