Methods Process Analyst 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Analyze current and future business environment using established guidelines.
- Develop and maintain basic Business System factory definition to be used for manufacturing planning.
- Monitor performance to established labor hour estimates.
- Under the guidance of experienced analysts,
- help develop integrated tool and production master schedules by developing tool and position plan/documents, tool downtimes, rate flow plans, #1 flows, and tool sequencing plans.
- analyze changes to approved plans resulting from unplanned events.
- develop, implement, maintain, and status complex integrated shop operating plans to maximize equipment & personnel efficiency, to reduce inventory, and meet cost & schedule commitments.
- develop forecast, acquisition, and utilization plans to optimize resources in support of company initiatives and program business plans.
- contribute to the development of labor hour estimates for new or revised production and tooling work packages.
- Help identify and implement process improvements by analyzing current processes and using established improvement methods to maximize efficiency and support company improvement initiatives.
- Assess the impact of the changes that occur to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery.
- Develop modifications to existing plans and obtain approval.
- Participate in negotiations representing Production & Tooling Operations to support schedule commitments or statement of work impacts.
- Gather and analyze shop performance metrics in order to support a recommend plan of action for Production and Tooling Management.
- Shop Load:
- Capacity based scheduling
- Requests for re-schedules
- Coordinate/submit Downtimes
- Support TC status meetings
- IPT Process:
- Review incoming work and minimize the release of defects into the tooling value stream
- Prevent overloading of the TC backlog by helping manage demand vs. capacity
- Program Management:
- Update existing projects as required
- Support Holiday Planning
- Major Downtime Planning
- Rate Readiness
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Friday, October 19, 2018