Access Talent Today, LLC
- El Segundo, CA
Seeking a System Administrator responsible for managing classified IT computing systems at the Secret, Top Secret and SCI levels. They will also be responsible for managing program specific IT hardware and software.
Major duties of the position include:
- Managing classified computing capabilities at DoD Secret, Top Secret and SCI levels
- Defining, installing, configuring, and maintaining program specific hardware and software in accordance with program needs
- Ensuring system security measures comply with applicable government policies and directives
- Provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system
- Maintain day-to-day security posture of IS including security event log review and analysis
- Patching operating systems and firmware
- Working alongside the site Information Security Systems Manager (ISSM):
- Performing vulnerability scanning and implementation of DISA STIGs
- Assisting in incident response and investigation activities
- Manage user accounts and permissions needed by the Government programs.
Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years of relevant experience, experience may be substituted in lieu of Degree.
MUST HAVE AN active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework is required
- DoD 8570 Compliance Certification (Security+, CISSP, CASP, etc.) is required
Experience with Administration of Windows Server (2012, 2016) and Windows Desktop/Laptop (2007, 2010) implementations
Experience with SQL Server (2016)
Thursday, August 22, 2019