Structural Analysis Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Berkeley, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Fatigue and Fracture (ASIP) analysts needed for F-15 and F/A-18 programs.
- Individuals in this role typically develops, integrates and documents structural requirements to establish the system design.
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment.
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Defines and documents certification and test results to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Supports in-service products by investigating failures and analyzing improvements.
- Works under general direction.
- Fatigue, fracture mechanics and fatigue background with USAF and Navy tactical aircraft a must.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017