Software Engineers (various technologies)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Cambridge, MA
We're looking for passionate Software Engineers with varied levels of experience and diverse backgrounds who want to be part of an exciting high growth travel related company. Our client will be growing from a little over 100 employees to 200+ in the next 12-18 months. Since delivering their first application release 3 years ago they’ve already experienced close to 20 Million downloads!!!
We have a number of openings from front end, back end and full stack engineers as well as other data focused roles. Candidates should be engaged and excited about learning new technologies and tools and interested in working on a collaborative team. The engineering philosophy has 3 main components:
- Design and write great code that is efficient and easily maintained
- Learn new languages and technologies – mentor and teach peers
- Work collaboratively to solve challenging technical and product problems
As a Software Engineer you'll help build and enhance powerful travel products used by people around the world. Candidates should be versatile, autonomous yet collaborative. Below is a snapshot of the teams and functions we’re helping build out. Candidates should have a strong well rounded technology foundation but are NOT REQUIRED to have any specific experience with the lists below.
- Android and iOS Developers working with a variety of technologies including Objective-C, Swift, Reactive and others to build native and mobile apps.
- Full lifecycle development working directly with the product team to prototype and test experimental features
Full Stack and Backend Development
- Use Microservice design and development methods
- Write RESTful Scala-based microservices on distributed systems using Scala
- Interface and integrate large, distributed databases
Data Processing and Analysis
- Help analyze billions/trillions of data points using Apache, Python, Scala and others
- Work on massive pipelines of data points streaming through Kafka and Spark
- Build large (really large) databases to support new app features
Monitoring and Operations
- Buildout, manage and support our datacenters using Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo and Stash as well as other tools and technologies
- Monitoring and support with Apache and other open source tools and products.
- Deployment automation and scaling
Tuesday, June 12, 2018