Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- El Segundo, CA
Seeking a Senior Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer to provide systems engineering and technical support to the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Space Superiority Systems Directorate (SMC/SY). Active TS/SCI Clearance Required.
- Perform technical support and independent risk assessment and evaluation of program management execution, technical review execution (DoD 5000.02 framework), and systems engineering.
- Assess viability from a programmatic and technical execution perspective.
- Monitor RF and signal processing design and development and provide independent assessments, recommend system improvements and efficiencies.
- Review and assess design and supporting analysis.
- Support space system and communications system design engineering.
- Perform systems engineering for space systems. Be able to evaluate design solutions and assess architecture analysis.
- Develop and review technical requirements, evaluating technical proposals, review and assess software engineering and algorithm development, and CONOPS development.
- Translate technical requirements into work packages, evaluating technical proposals, manage modeling and simulation activities, and schedule management to deliver an end product.
- Provide technical and acquisition support to Government and contractor milestone reviews to assess progress, issues, and meeting mission requirements traceability.
- Ensure program level documentation is aligned with Directorate and higher headquarters guidance for program planning and execution.
- Develop and evaluate program level documentation for SMC/SY assigned programs in support of Directorate leadership.
- Engage and coordinate with SMC Center Staff, HQ AFSPC, and HQ USAF on behalf of Directorate leadership to resolve documentation issues in line with Directorate commander's intent and priorities.
- Provide leadership advice on: acquisition strategies for next-generation systems; program execution issues and recommendations; strategic messaging to key operational and acquisition government, industry, and media stakeholders.
- Working location: Position is co-located with Air Force Customer in El Segundo, CA.
Typical education and experience: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
Active TS/SCI Clearance Required.
Monday, July 1, 2019