Logistics Analyst (Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Performs a variety of broad based activities in support of task/project under general supervision. Incumbent must be skilled in the basic field of logistics in basic planning, ADP use, fundamental telecommunications, logistics hardware systems, logistics support, acquisition, and have a basic understanding of supply chain management. Should also understand financial and resource management principles and the importance of tracking functions using tools provided. The candidate must be able to follow general guidance, adaptable, and possess strong interpersonal skills able to interact with government and other contractor personnel.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate in a fast-paced mission-oriented environment
- Assist in the preparation of briefings for senior government officials
- Read and analyze email and message traffic to determine proper disposition and act upon supervisor approval
- Manage program Master Activity List and tasks associated with events on the schedule
- Coordinate with personnel performing duties in other functional section of the activity
- Set-up and facilitate meetings, conferences and briefings via VTC in a secure environment
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years’ experience or HS/GED with 13 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write, edit and proofread variety of presentations, position papers and memoranda.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and questioning skills able to interact effectively with senior Army Staff.
- Adaptable to flexible work styles, environments, and locations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Active Secret Clearance required.
Thursday, May 23, 2019