MP&P Technical Analyst 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Tukwila, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Daily tasks include engaging with engineers to develop, fabricate, assemble & test prototype, shop aides, and engineering test fixtures to support production for Operations in Puget Sound and engineering efforts across the enterprise.
- Mostly work in a lab environment, growing and mastering hands on skills through build and test projects.
- Machine, assemble, and evaluate parts, materials, processes, technology or equipment through research and testing to ensure safety, reliability and adherence to requirements and specifications
- Collaborate to determine suitability of parts, materials and processes and coordinate resolution of issues with suppliers and customers
- Support continuous improvement of products and processes by designing, developing, fabricating, testing, evaluating and implementing new concepts and technology
- Provide knowledge and technical consultation to internal and external customers
- A passion for, as well as an ability to, showcase experience in hands on mechanical assembly and operations is a must.
- Experience with hands on machining and mechanical assembly and operations.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering documents and drawings.
- Willing to work in a dynamic setting with shifting daily priorities.
- Provides knowledge and technical consultation to internal and external customers.
- Works under general direction.
- Desired experience and skills: collaboration, familiarization with Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of aircraft assembly, analytical skills, design and assembly skills using CATIA and/or SolidWorks, ability to utilize MasterCam CNC Programming software.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Monday, October 8, 2018