EDIS Senior Systems Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Colorado Springs, CO
Seeking a Systems Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers.
Key responsibilities are:
- Leverage multi-disciplinary technical knowledge to support technical planning, system specification, design, integration, verification and validation.
- Perform studies and analyses to evaluate alternatives affecting cost, risk, system supportability and full life cycle issues (concept, design, test, installation, operations, maintenance, and decommission.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of system requirements into strategic solutions and acknowledges technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform trade studies and advise the Government by providing system engineering expertise for deriving requirements, strategic investment strategies, service level management oversight, and other engineering modalities.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements for a new or change in IT Service (Service Design) including a Service Level Requirement, Project Requirement or the required Deliverables for a Process.
Must possess an active Secret security clearance
- B.S. degree in Engineering or Computer Science and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
Active Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
Thursday, August 22, 2019