Facilities Analyst 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's Vehicle Maintenance team as a Junior Facilities. You will need the skill and ability to collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data, then summarize your findings. You will develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Develop improvement plans, gain alignment to reach top quartile performance and enterprise standard services.
- Determine project or assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
- coordinates with internal and external partners.
- Work may be checked by more experienced employees; may lead and direct the activities and resources of smaller projects within work group.
- May travel between Puget sound sites.
- General experience in creating simple project schedules identifying time frames for key project milestones.
- Near expert proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, linking worksheets)
- Experience with Tableau or similar data analytics tools preferred
- Positive attitude towards change and eager to lead transformation.
- Strives to achieve a high level of quality, productivity, or service based on criteria established by process or supervisor/manager
- Dedicates required time and energy to assignments or tasks to ensure that no aspect of the work is neglected; works to overcome obstacles to completing tasks or assignments.
- Accepts responsibility for outcomes (positive or negative) of one's work; admits mistakes and refocuses efforts when appropriate.
- Provides encouragement and support to others in accepting responsibility.
- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Allocate appropriate amounts of time for completing own work; avoids scheduling conflicts.
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently;
- Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and related work experience and 3 or more years' related work experience
- Or, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience
Friday, November 30, 2018