Corporate Network Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Chantilly, VA
Description of Duties:
- Configuring and maintaining a classified network and unclassified lab of both juniper and cisco devices to include routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Working with server team to assist with any network needs to include VLAN changes, IP management, and firewall port changes.
- Leading activities to architect, design, build, and test network systems and components
- Evaluating network product usability, affordability, functionality, security and performance to assess suitability for integration into classified environment.
Note - Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
- 5+ years experience as a Network Engineer.
- Ability to obtain CISSP or CASP within six months of employment.
- 5+ years Intelligence Community OR Military supporting networks
- Understanding of Cisco and/or Juniper network devices and cable plants, network fundamentals, LAN / WAN technologies, the ISO layer model, TCP/IP, and data communications systems and protocols.
- Basic configuration knowledge in switching, routing, and firewalls.
- Experience with packet capture tools and traffic analysis.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting and building technical solutions.
- Experience in IT operations, servers, storage, networks, systems management, Disaster Recovery (DR), and Business recovery practices.
- Experience in management of production networks in an operations environment.
- Establishing a track record of reliability and trust with team members and security stakeholders is essential.
- Experience with Visio
- CISSP or CASP certification
- Cisco or Juniper certification
- Windows Server knowledge
Wednesday, July 17, 2019