Sourcer / Recruiter 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Worth, TX
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Manage strategic sourcing, recruiting, and local employment branding and marketing campaigns for the company.
- Track success of branding, marketing, and sourcing efforts to demonstrate ROI and drive investment decisions.
- Drive brand awareness and the candidate value proposition for company to reinforce as the employer of choice.
- Source for positions for which it has typically been difficult to recruit diverse talent or that require highly unique capabilities.
- Deliver available, diverse, qualified sourcing pools for recruiters to screen talent and prepare slates.
- Execute recruitment branding, marketing and outreach, and social media strategies through collaboration and partnership with stakeholders in Talent Acquisition, Talent & Organizational Capability, Communications and Community Relations, Corporate Talent Acquisition media and marketing, Workforce Strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, and Compensation, as well as relevant external organizations (e.g., vendors, community partnerships).
- Apply industry best practices and study other organizations’ sourcing, branding, and marketing practices to continually strengthen the strategy and execution for aeronautics.
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and other software tools/ solutions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong recruiting and sourcing background preferably in Aerospace.
- Knowledge of OFCCP a plus.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years of experience; or Master’s and 2-6 years of experience
Wednesday, October 24, 2018