Sr. Consultant- F5 Networks (ASM) - Remote
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Dallas, TX
Who we are looking for:
The Senior Consultant, Architecture & Implementation is responsible for post-sales product and service implementation. Technology Solutions Consultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a manner consistent with the team’s Consulting Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for meeting consulting billing objectives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Install, test, evaluate customer ordered equipment and software.
- Train customers on how to use the client’s installed technology.
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when a project is complete to be sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on-time.
- Act as a representative to identify opportunities as they relate to the client’s practice areas.
- Refer potential add-on sales opportunities to either account managers or solutions engineers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- 2+ years’ experience with F5 technologies, preferably ASM or LTM, GTM, APM
- Thorough understanding of large-scale environments
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent, detailed writing skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Ability to build consensus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
Desired Skills/Experience (include education - certifications - etc.):
- College degree, A.S. or higher
- Certifications with one or more of our core Technology Solutions partners: Imperva, McAfee, Websense or Symantec
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance: GLBA, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and Assessment Services a plus
- CISSP or other professional certifications
Monday, January 14, 2019