Systems Security Adviser
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Reston, VA
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Security Adviser to join a team in Reston, VA.
- Develops and maintains system security plans; ensures systems obtain and maintain an authorization to operate (ATO); provides oversight of information systems security program for applications and systems within the ATO boundary; advises Software Developers, Project Managers, and other team members on the optimal methods to meet security requirements while minimizing impact and delays in meeting mission requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years progressive IT experience with at least 7 years experience applying security frameworks for Federal government systems.
- Required certifications: CISSP or CISM
- Experience with securing applications with the AWS cloud highly desired.
- Potential for Remote/Virtual work (on site work required on as "needed" basis)
- Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Monday, April 13, 2020