Methods Process Analyst 2
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Everett, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Analyze current and future business environment using established guidelines.
- Develop forecast, acquisition, and utilization plans to optimize resources in support of company initiatives and program business plans under the guidance of experienced analysts.
- Develop and maintain basic Business System factory definition to be used for manufacturing planning.
- Assist developing labor hour estimates for new or revised production & tooling work packages under the guidance of experienced analysts.
- Monitor performance to established labor hour estimates.
- Under the guidance of experienced analysts, assist developing integrated tool and production master schedules by developing tool and position plan/documents, tool downtimes, rate flow plans, #1 flows, and tool sequencing plans
- Assist identifying and implementing improvements to processes by analyzing current processes and utilizing established improvement methodologies to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to support company improvement initiatives.
- Under guidance of experienced analyst, analyze changes to approved plans resulting from unplanned events.
- Assess impact of changes to cost, schedule, resources, and delivery.
- Develop modifications to existing plans and obtain approval.
- Participate in negotiations representing Production and Tooling Operations to support schedule commitments or statement of work impacts.
- Under the guidance of more experienced analysts, develop, implement, maintain, and status complex integrated shop operating plans to maximize the efficiency of equipment and personnel and to reduce inventory and meet cost and schedule commitments.
- Gather and analyze shop performance metrics in order to support a recommend plan of action for Production and Tooling Management.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018