Lead AWS Architect (REMOTE, USA)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Dallas, TX
Who we are looking for:
The Cloud Security Architect will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise Cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around Cloud-based applications.
How you will make an impact:
- Serve as the central point of contact for Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the organization.
- Design and develop security architectures for Cloud and Cloud hybrid based systems.
- Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization
- Represent security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise Cloud architecture.
- Works with Engineering, infrastructure services, and application development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and Technology teams
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, and delivers timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Create, modify, and maintain client’s Cloud Reference Architectures
Qualifications for success:
- Previous experience in a Security Architect and/or Engineering role.
- Demonstrated Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies such as (Secure Software development, Application Security, data protection, cryptography, key management, and identity access management.
- Knowledge of standard Cloud-native authentication mechanisms
- Familiarity with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- College Degree or/ equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel required.
Friday, January 11, 2019