Sr Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) TS/SCI w Poly
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Seeking a talented Chief Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to leverage their technical and information assurance (IA) expertise to identify and mitigate potential vulnerabilities within existing and newly designed and developed networks, applications, and computing systems and environments. You will have the opportunity to work with multi-disciplined engineering teams and organizations to architect, design, and implement IA policies, procedures, and solutions to assess, analyze, manage, and mitigate security risks for mission-critical, operational environments. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the safeguarding of valuable intelligence systems and data, ensuring positive mission outcomes.
- Supports the architecture, design, implementation, and sustainment of IA and information security functionality to facilitate the design, prototype, and development of unique analytical tools to enable the manipulation of extremely large data sets and real-time systems
- Conducts assessments of security threats and risks within the systems development lifecycle and computing systems and environments to recommend, implement, and evaluate mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplined engineering teams as the primary security engineering representative for the architecture, design, and implementation of networks, applications, and computing systems and environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. Experience in lieu of a degree in acceptable.
- 20+ years of ISSE experience
- CISSP-ISSEP certification is required
- Experience with DoD and NIST Risk Management Frameworks (RMFs) and processes
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Tuesday, April 28, 2020