C5ISR Mission Engineer - Remote
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Reston, VA
Seeking an experienced Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR), Battle Management / Command and Control (BMC2) Mission Systems Engineer to support strategic initiatives within the company, including internal investment projects (IR&D) and external customer support. Mission Engineer will:
- · Contribute to and design detailed technical approach ensuring critical focus on C5ISR and BMC2 Integration for Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2)
- · Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives.
- · Execution of technical tasks as assigned.
- · Provide expert feedback regarding solution feasibility and level of efforts.
- · Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides highly innovative and creative solutions.
- · Demonstrate in-depth understanding of all components that make up an “All-Domain Operations” with the ability to articulate creative solution with the customers and teammates in order to implement workable solutions.
- · Support new business development initiatives, including bid and proposal and basis of estimate
- · Support strategic initiatives, including research and development
- · Interpret customer specifications and system level requirements to ensure that recommendations are aligned to the expectations of the mission
- · In conjunction with the team, develop an executable strategy and operational plan to ensure that scope, cost and schedule meet commitments
- · Serve as a subject matter expert with respect to Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems Engineering and Architecture
- · Bachelor’s Degree with 20+ years of engineering experience
- · 10+ years of experience with Joint/coalition BMC2 and C5ISR technologies
- · 5+ years of Systems Engineering, experience in Air Force Theater Air Control Systems (Air Force Operations Centers, JSTARS, AWACS, CRC etc) which can include up to 2 years of test and eval experience
- · 5+ experience with Air Force System Acquisitions and mission requirements
- · Extensive experience supporting the DoD and/or coalition partners in technical leadership roles
- · Background in airborne, ground, or space communication programs
- Active TS/SCI desired, or recently held
Monday, November 2, 2020