Cyber Operations Advisor - NorthEast
Access Talent Today, LLC
- New York, NY
Accomplished cyber security professional with a background in Cyber Operations who has demonstrated success in securing initial business as well as grow new business opportunities. The Advisor combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical information security experience to address the strategic needs of the client, supporting sales executives, generating proposals and acting as the subject matter expert in Cyber Operations strategy across multiple competencies.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Achieve expert-level knowledge in multiple Cyber Operations solution areas and be able timely and effectively translate client needs into actionable proposals and contracts for client's strategic offerings
- Identify and understand our client's security concerns and how they correlate to client’s strategic solutions across the Cyber Operations pillars and compliment holistic cyber security programs
- Assist in identifying additional client capabilities that the client may find beneficial
- Experience in providing guidance in Cyber Operations strategy at a programmatic level
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your client's subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn additional subject matter areas
Tuesday, February 26, 2019