Sr. Oracle Developer (active Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Design and Develop Oracle PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions.
- Create and monitor batch jobs using a job scheduler.
- May design and implement web applications.
- Interface with customer to obtain a full understanding of the project requirements in order to recommend the appropriate technology to accomplish requirements.
- Provide project timeline estimates.
- Monitor actual deliverable deadlines against scheduled completion dates.
- Participate in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Support both client and department programming standards.
- Perform unit testing of all applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure quality of work produced.
- Take ownership of assigned accounts.
- Monitor application efficiencies to identify means of enhancing performance.
- Required – active Secret Clearance. Candidates without an active clearance will not be considered.
- Self-directed, focuses on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to learn and adapt new technologies
- Strong experience with Oracle Object Design and implementation (Oracle Packages, Procedures, Triggers).
- Experience writing SQL scripts to be executed on Linux environments.
- Business analysis skills with proven experience in proposing and developing solutions.
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing database as well as new database design.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments (supporting end users) to timely completion.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year University or College diploma in related field preferred plus 10+ years’ experience. Equivalent experience and/or technical training may be considered.
- 5 years’ experience supporting Oracle applications, tools and databases.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018