Numerical Control Programmer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Puyallup, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Provide numerical control, machining, and programming technical experience.
- Establish technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility.
- Plan, create, verify, and revise Machine Control Data (MCD), geometry and documentation that directs the operations for a complete spectrum of numerically controlled equipment required to manufacture and inspect parts, tools and assemblies for departmental work.
- Plan and guide development and integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment.
- 2nd shift position
- Skilled in knowledge and interpretation of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GDT)
- 2+ years working with CATIA (or other Model Based Definition (MBD) software to access released engineering models and interrogate them for GDT and calculated measurements
- Preferred: Experience programming dual armed CMM using Metrolog software
- Safety shoes required for this position
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ year experience using MetrologXG version software to program Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM).
Tuesday, December 12, 2017