Chief Solutions Architect – Network Modernization
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Reston, VA
Seeking “best in class” Solutions Architect talent to lead the definition and development of bleeding-edge Networking capabilities, offerings, and new business pursuits for a large, DoD Contractor. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing technical solutions, engaging with current and potential customers to develop new business, leading large capture efforts, supporting internal research and development (IR&D) projects, and working across the company to provide Network Modernization expertise. While this is a telecommute-friendly role, the ideal candidate will reside in the DC/Northern Virginia area and have broad contacts across industry and government.
- Leverage technical and customer domain expertise to lead the development of complete and innovative solutions across all aspects of technical proposal solution development.
- Estimate, identify, and lead technical resources to support Pre-B&P and B&P activities such as RFI, RFP, whitepapers, demos, and public speaking engagements.
- Coordinate overall solution development, proposal writing, and estimating (BOEs).
- Write and review proposals; may participate in orals as needed.
- Meets with customers on Company’s capabilities, services and solutions for capture efforts.
- May provide solution-related technical support after award, as needed.
- Serves as primary interface to large network programs to help customers realize cost savings and reliability via innovative architectural improvements.
- Participates with senior leadership to establish multi-year strategic roadmaps, plans and objectives.
- Prime spokesperson on company's network capabilities and future direction.
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness to develop highly advanced principles theories and concepts.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, IT, or related, plus 18 years of relevant IT experience.Additional relevant experience is substitutable in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated expertise providing bleeding-edge Network, Telecommunications, and Collaboration solutions (e.g., SDDC, SD-WAN, SD-LAN, NaaS, etc) in various service delivery models.
- Strong, winning track-record leading large and complex bids and proposals (B&P) in federal, state, local, and commercial spaces.
- Experience with one or more cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Google, VMware
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to customers and executive leadership
- U.S. citizenship is required & candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret clearance as a condition of continued employment.
Strongly Desired attributes:
- Advanced level certifications in network infrastructure (e.g., CCIE, CCNP, etc)
- Advanced level certifications in a mainstream cloud service provider area (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Advanced level certifications in a mainstream business process area (Agile, PMP, ITIL, etc)
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Open - Negotiable