Technical Designer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Berkeley, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Use manual or Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools to develop and maintain mechanical / structural engineering product definition.
- Prepare design layouts and modify existing designs to satisfy customer & production requirements.
- Assist developing product definition based on applicable standards, requirements and design parameters.
- Develop statements of work, including design requirements, cost and schedule estimates.
- Coordinate and develop work transfer packages.
- Contribute to integration of product definition across internal and external business partners to provide a functional end-product.
- Investigate and resolve moderately-complex manufacturing process or engineering related issues.
- Verify accuracy of non-technical data produced by others.
- Support development of new processes by providing input on detailed aspects of the process.
- Mentor less experienced personnel.
- Work under general direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018