Zero Trust Design Engineer
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Springfield, VA
- Plans and designs Zero Trust Architecture and solutions for the DoS enterprise evaluating network and Zero Trust model technologies.
- Determine Zero Trust requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching Zero Trust security standards; conducting Zero Trust system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying Zero Trust architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; when needed preparing cost estimates.
- Define and implement enterprise perimeter (on premise and cloud based) Zero Trust security policies and procedures.
- Lead Zero Trust related architecture projects. Design robust and resilient solutions for PSD infrastructure services, and for new services.
- Lead and oversee customer certification and accreditation efforts, NIST Cybersecurity Framework/DoD Risk Management Framework/DIACAP as they Zero Trust projects.
- Evaluate and recommend new Zero Trust design principles and emerging security products and technologies
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Create policies and ongoing processes in support of the security engineering team. Verify ongoing compliance with policies and best practice.
- Identify security issues and risks, lead development and implementation of mitigation
- Advise and consult with other teams to identify risks and implement remediation
- Oversee and guide the completion of projects relating to Zero Trust
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert for Zero Trust in technical and business discussions with clients, teammates, vendors, partners and /or upper level managers
- Ability to manage and/or lead cross-functional teams for customer engagements
- Participate in incident response; create incident response procedures and documentation; assist with post-event analysis
- Wide breadth of knowledge across security products, tools, and industry trends; ability to create solutions using a pragmatic, risk-based approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or
- 20+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 15+ years of relevant Network/Perimeter Security engineering experience
- 5+ years architect and design experience in a large scale, global environment
- Experience with network microsegmentation, use of multifactor authentication and Principle of Least Privilege (PoLP)
- Certifications: CCIE Security, JNCIE Security, CISSP
- Expert knowledge of networking concepts and architecture, including security considerations associated with networking hardware like Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Gateways, SSL Encryption/Decryption, PKI, TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6, etc.
- Hands on experience with a diverse variety of networking devices
- Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to prepare solution papers and present solutions to senior management
Monday, June 8, 2020