Numerical Control Programmer 4
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Auburn, WA
U.S. Citizenship Required*
- Provide expertise in numerical control, machining, programming and Design For Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) in support of new and ongoing projects.
- Establish technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility.
- Plan and guide development and integration of machining techniques, manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment to support the design, manufacture and inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Identify equipment and approaches, coordinate and assign work and train/mentor others.
- Work under minimal direction.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018