Seeking a Vice President, Cybersecurity Technologies to lead a horizontal business operation for a Fortune 500 Company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bachelor's degree in relevant business, technical, or professional field of study. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
• More than 10 years of experience leading Cybersecurity technical organizations with an emphasis on developing and managing a horizontal business unit supporting strategic, complex captures for government technology adoption ranging in size (up to multi-billion dollar values), scope (emerging concepts and technologies), and vehicles (e.g., schedules, OTAs, managed services)
• 15+ years of relevant experience working with federal, state and local and commercial, with a strong preference for experience across multiple customer agencies.
• 15+ years leading or supporting the demand shaping, lead gen, and execution of strategic captures and proposals.
• Proven ability to support and provide leadership to an enterprise BD community responsible for large and complex deals that often incorporate new offerings, emerging technologies, and/or new delivery models.
• Proven ability to set guidelines, criteria, and best-in-class competencies for Cybersecurity solutions development.
• Proven ability to engage with and successfully influence customers, corporate leadership, and industry peers.
• Excels at identifying, shaping, and cultivating growth opportunities in early stage maturation from problem identification through solutioning, competitive positioning, and proposal development
• Knowledge of Federal business acquisition process and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
• Experience identifying and developing requirements for deal, CRM, and related data analysis tools and systems. Proficient with the use of business software, including Microsoft Office Suite and at least one Customer Relations Management tool (e.g., Deltek CRM, Salesforce).
• Ability to travel up to 20%
• Strong demonstrated leadership abilities and experience.
• Capability to execute on vision, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment.
• Demonstrated capability to lead organizations focused on execution and growth, and build and sustain customer intimacy at the highest levels. A personal style which encompasses a consultative approach to developing culture, colleague networks, and customer relationship management.
• Strong executive presence and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, other functions, and across internal business organizations; strong industry network.
• Sound business judgment and strong operational acumen
• Possess ability and skills necessary to motivate at all levels of the organization. He/she will have a personal style that generates high levels of confidence and inspires teamwork and customer focus. In addition, he/she must have a style that fosters a "can-do" attitude and a sense of trust and integrity. Must demonstrate a natural tendency to treat people with respect and adherence to a high standard of strong personal integrity. Must be direct and transparent.
• High sense of urgency, positive outlook.
• Ability to identify, attract, and retain high quality people of diverse backgrounds who bring along other high quality people to build an exceptional organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to actively listen, read audiences, and quickly identify key issues and areas of need.
• Excellent writing and public speaking skills, including strong presentation and proposal writing capabilities, and ability to actively assist capture and proposal teams in the completion of compliant and compelling proposals that perfectly address the needs of the customer
• This key individual will be hands-on, action-oriented, and client-focused to drive for results and deliver on new business growth goals and win rates
• Able to thrive in multi-functional interactive team environments
• Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, and deliver on multiple priorities.
• Driven, astute, attentive to detail, credible and dedicated to strategizing and producing work of the highest caliber• Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment.