The candidate will be a seasoned professional with significant direct sales experience selling business process outsourcing services to the healthcare providers. Candidate will have sales and subject matter expertise selling integrated BPO both back-office and voice-based BPO services. First year carries a $2-4M revenue quota.
The ideal candidate for this position would have operated in the healthcare market for 7-10 years. Candidate should have experience selling to healthcare executives at the operational leadership, business office, COO, CFO and CIO level. Candidate should have existing network of contacts in healthcare provider and in the healthcare vendor community.
· Experience in the healthcare provider sector.
· Healthcare provider candidate must have 2+ years experience in revenue cycle management.
· Experience and subject matter expertise selling large strategic solution sales to healthcare providers.
· Experience and ability to confidently engage at C-level executives in the healthcare provider and healthcare vendor community.
· Experience in assessing client requirements and synthesizing viable outsourcing solutions.
· Experience in working within cross functional teams to deliver a client solution.
· Technical ability to fully comprehend the challenges and needs of a potential client.
· Experience in selling medical coding, back-office and pre-encounter services as well as voice-based BPO services.
· A university degree is required. An advanced degree in business/ related field or an MBA is highly desirable.