Project Management Specialist 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Renton, WA
Join our client's Payroll Agile Release team as a scaled agile Scrum Master in support of the Workday HCM and Payroll implementation. You will facilitate the team to design, build, test, and deploy new payroll solutions per SAFe methodology.
- Work as servant leader and coach for agile team
- Educate the team in Scrum and associated tools
- Facilitate daily stand up
- Set up retrospectives, sprint reviews, and sprint planning sessions
- Clear obstacles to enable continuous flow
- Establish a collaborative environment where the team can be effective
- Address team dynamics to ensure a good relationship between the team and product owner
- Protect the team from outside interruptions and distractions
- Develop overall project plan consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI/PMI 99-001-2008).
- Work to improve project management processes and business systems that support project decision makers.
- May lead others and direct all phases of projects or subsystems of major projects from inception through completion.
- Act as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives.
- Ensure all project control systems within the scope of the project are in place and integrate project data for decision makers.
- Occasional travel to St. Louis, MO
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tuesday, November 20, 2018