Capture Management Director - National Security Focus
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Chantilly, VA
Full Time Staff Opportunity (Not tied to a contract)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
We are seeking a talented and creative Director, Capture Management with demonstrated skills winning competitive opportunities across the greater National Security arena.
- Developing capture plans, formulating winning capture strategies, and obtain and manage the resources necessary to prosecute capture plans.
- Lead the development of gap analyses, competitive assessments, discriminators, key win themes, price to win, and overall win strategy/value proposition.
- Serve as the lead architect for external teaming arrangements and team partner roles to include identifying, selecting, and recruiting teammates, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for staffing the core capture team, managing the bid and proposal (B&P) budget, and leading the team to the win!
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI.
- Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years (8) or more experience.
- Proven track record in winning a variety of programs, including pre-proposal and working on industry proposal teams and serving on review teams.
- Past experience in a Capture Manager role or in a lead role on winning procurements
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills, to maximize probability of win and define competitive positioning, win strategy, themes and discriminators.
- Strong knowledge of industry participants providing the customer with solutions and high end services support
- Proven ability to evaluate teammates and partners
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of company and customer management
- Strong analytic, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a complex, matrix task and team comprised of personnel who are highly educated and skilled, yet not direct reports
- Ability to gain internal support and to operate independently without supervision
- Ability to establish working relationships with customers, other companies, technical staff, managers and peers
- Demonstrated effective and efficient use of capture and proposal resources (e.g., B&P, IRAD, lead funds, facilities, demos, and line personnel)
- Demonstrated performance conducting various color reviews
- Demonstrated experience capturing large opportunities.
- Technical background
- Demonstrated experience implementing unique capture strategies to increase probability of win
Saturday, November 2, 2019