Access Talent Today, LLC
- Bothell, WA
Location: Bothell, WA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 2 years
What You’ll Do:
- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Must have at least 2 years Excel experience
What You’ll Need:
- *U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with combined 4 Years of experience or Master's Degree with combined 2 years of experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
Monday, March 23, 2020