Software development with a focus on knowledge management. Applicants will have some basic IT system skills and have some background in web development. The Knowledge Management (KM) developer position will entail working with the senior developer on tasking, research and development of web-based tools.
Systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve Command objectives. KM effort centers on the financial database system which is comprised primarily of Microsoft SQL Server software and Microsoft SharePoint server along with Dell and EMC hardware.
The descriptions below are anticipated to perform the work required.
Primary task is to design and implement a financial tracking solution for the command.
* Assist with the development of software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and
improvements) to be integrated within the customers KM Program.
* Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 required.
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer a plus.
Experience with ASP.net development a plus.
* Assist with the maintenance of the customer’s acquisition and personnel databases.
* Provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and
unclassified web portals.
* Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and 3 years related experience.
* Required: minimum of 3 years applied work experience with developing software for financial database systems.
* Bachelor’s in IT related field or 3 years of additional applied work experience. Prefer BS in Computer science, data management, or information systems.
* Must be US Citizen
* Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
* Must possess a current DoD TS clearance
* Must be eligible for TS/SCI access
* Must disclose ongoing foreign contacts
* Must disclose all foreign travel.
* Must disclose any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have
tax liens or filed for bankruptcy