Systems Engineer 3
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Berkeley, MO
U.S. Citizenship Required*
Join our client's team as a Systems Engineer to work with military aircraft systems and any subsytems that make it up. The systems are typically mostly electronic and/or mechanical in nature. You will support both equipment and trainers.
- Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions.
- Evaluate customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Perform various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
- Perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Develop planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Resolve cross-functional technical issues.
- Skills/experience in any of these areas: Architecture, reliability, maintainability, verification/test, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification/airworthiness.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
- Systems Engineering degree would be ideal but not required.
Thursday, August 16, 2018