Cloud Security Architect - On Site
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Dallas, TX
As a Cloud Security Architect (CSA) you’ll have the opportunity to inspire change while working with new technologies on a global network of over 200 sites.
You will partner with corporate IT and business units to collaboratively develop architectures that ensure our products, IT infrastructure and processes achieve high standards of security practices and compliance and drive the development and adoption of cloud security standards and technologies. Our CSA's work to develop/improve and document information security policies, procedures and standards required to craft cloud-based solutions. You will also Educate Solutions Architects on secure solution design and privacy/data security practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related curriculum such as Information Technology
- 10+ years in Information Technology along with demonstrated ability with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other public clouds
- Experience with the following industry-relevant standards (i.e., NIST, SOC, CSA STAR, ISO27002, CMMC) and skilled at interpreting compliance and security standards into implementable and repeatable controls and assessing cloud deployments
- Experience securing service-oriented architectures using RESTful API's.
- Experience designing secure systems on public / hybrid cloud as well as secure solutions for data in transit.
- Cloud agnostic security architecture experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- One or more industry certifications such as: CISSP, CCSP, or relevant GIAC certifications
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics
Salary: Up to $180K Max
Friday, August 27, 2021