Sr. Security Consultant- SIEM - LogRhythm (Remote)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Denver, CO
The Senior Security Consultant – SIEM Architecture & Implementation -LogRhythm, is responsible for post-sales product and service implementation. Our Senior Consultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a manner consistent with the team’s Consulting Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for meeting consulting billing objectives.
- Minimum six (6) years of professional Information Security experience in a consulting, vendor or enterprise-level role
- Minimum four (4) years of hands-on experience with LogRhythm
- The ability to travel 65% of the time.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Basic programming skills in one or more of the following: bash, Perl, Python, PowerShell, including Regular Expressions.
- CISSP or other professional security certifications are preferred, but not required
- College degree is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance: GLBA, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and Assessment Services a plus
- A current driver’s license is required.
- Thorough understanding of large scale environments
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Process oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent, detailed writing skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Technical Knowledge: Prior experience typically obtained by conducting client engagements within enterprise organizations.
- Written Documentation Skills: Writing documentation for all project phases including pre-project planning, ongoing status reports, and project deliverables.
- Consulting Skills: Determining client’s needs, establishing rapport, representing the “source of truth” for the client. Ability to manage time effectively dealing with multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Technology Evangelizer: Proactively researches and assesses security technology; explores new innovations; early tester of new and emerging technologies.
- Client Management: Ability to set and manage client expectations within the parameters of the SOW.
- Analytical Proficiency: Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Effective Communication: Uses advanced verbal and non-verbal methods of communication to influence customers and colleagues.
- Entrepreneurial: Recognizes and pursues opportunities, target markets, and go-to-market strategies to develop business
- Process Improvement: Able to identify and recommend improvements in the client's methodology and internal processes. Ability to provide input and support for updating consulting tools and techniques.
- Professional / Industry Networking: Utilizes professional contacts within and outside of the organization
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates the qualities of being ethical, forthright, and trustworthy
- Quality: Champions quality in daily role
- Manages Ambiguity: Able to work in an environment where the structure and direction may be unclear or changing
- Conflict Management: Able to prevent and manage conflict; create win-win situations
- Promotes Teamwork: Builds collaboration among team members by sharing information and resources
- Organizational Fit: Able to work within the client's environment
- Self-aware: Able to identify personal strengths and weaknesses and engage in self-directed growth
Tuesday, January 15, 2019