Unified Capabilities/ VoIP/ VTC Administrator (Interim Secret clearance required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Support existing UC administrators and provide enterprise support for the Army in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Support existing UC administrators and build and configure UC systems in support of highly visible mission areas
- Assist system administrators with issues and effectively troubleshoot and document complex technical problems
- Provision, secure, operate, maintain, troubleshoot UC equipment
- Document technical troubleshooting efforts in ticketing system and Knowledge Management Systems.
- Ensure server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
- Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
- Follow organizational processes and polices
- Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS + 4 years of Information Technology (IT) experience or AA/AS + 2 or BA/BS at minimum
- Must have IAT II certification (GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP) or equivalent prior to hire
- Must acquire CCNA, Acano Certified Engineer or PCVE w/in 180 days of hire
- Interim Secret Security Clearance
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations.
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members and team lead
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Ideal Candidate for this position:
- Conducts testing of network design and UC architecture
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gatekeepers, gateways, and other assets as required.
- Experience with the following tools: Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco Video Communication Server, Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Polycom RMX, Polycom RealPresence Resource Manager, Polycom Distributed Media Application.
- Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities.
- Exhibits exceptional ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Acts independently on technical matters pertaining to assigned field and related disciplines
- Recommends technologies to accomplish long-term objectives
- Develops concepts, products, or technologies that extend knowledge in fields of expertise
- Often instrumental in attracting and obtaining new customer business
- Provides technical leadership and mentors team members and colleagues
- Interacts closely with customer representatives on highly advanced technical issues
- Explains and presents high-level technical subjects and processes related to assignments
- Independently composes and delivers reports and presentations of the highest professional quality.
- Able to work off hours for scheduled maintenance.
- Experience with DISA STIGs and IAVAs
Monday, April 16, 2018