Pricing/Program Control Administrator
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Description of Duties:
Our client is seeking a Pricing/Program Control Administrator (PCA) who is dedicated and eager for the opportunity to aid in the growth of the proposal team in the creation of pricing strategies and then carrying those strategies out to successful and compliant proposals.
This Pricing/PCA will be responsible for cost estimation and cost volume development efforts. This individual must function in a fast paced proposal environment and work closely with Contracts, Capture, Proposal and HR teams to develop cost proposals while ensuring compliance and schedule adherence. The Pricing/PCA will be responsible for the preparation of firm proposals, ROM estimates, and task/delivery orders of various contract types.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, supports and oversees cost proposals to mainly government customers.
- Generates pricing instructions and RFP products for subcontractors.
- Prepares and presents costs estimates to management, customer representatives and Government audit agencies.
- Adherence to FAR, DFAR, DCAA, TINA, CAS and corporate policies and procedures with regard to cost proposal preparation, review, submission and negotiation.
- Review and approve Requests for Proposals (RFP) and proposal documents for protection of the company pricing approach, satisfaction of customer specifications/requirements and adherence to company policy.
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels; will interface and coordinate with other business management leaders and staff on a daily basis.
- Provide reviews of all estimates prior to delivery and review by senior management.
- Able to develop Cost Volumes; ensuring RFP compliance experience in regard to validation of estimates and estimating approaches.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in the federal contracting arena with a comprehensive knowledge of pricing, contracts, and business management.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFARS/CAS and other government regulations required
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Candidate must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the level required for this position.
Tuesday, November 6, 2018