Access Talent Today, LLC
- Ft. Gordon, GA
Contract to Direct Opportunity
Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Clearance Requirement: Interim or Active Secret
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 1 years
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate and support the training development team with creating training material for lesson plans
- Work closely with management to develop productivity and tracking tools for instructor assignments, class scheduling and facility usage.
- Design, develop and write code for mobile training content for delivery via distributed learning in a classroom setting, over the Internet, and as part of blended learning solutions for Mobile Training Teams
- Create and format content specifically for delivery to mobile devices including smart phones and computing tablets
- Translate customer requirements for training into multimedia solutions (CBTs, simulations, serious games, and mobile apps)
- Build SCORM compliant mobile content for delivery through a Learning Management System
- Meet customer needs using analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
What You’ll Need:
- Interim or Active Secret security clearance is required
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, JQuery, CSS, scripting, and object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Moodle or Blackboard
- Programming/coding experience
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, and Android/IOS operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with SCORM
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, AIR, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and ActionScript 3.0
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Graphic Arts, or related field combined with 1+ years of relevant work experience.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020