Sr Business Developer– Retail RPA & Analytics - Remote Opportunity
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Denver, CO
Full responsibility and accountability for named accounts, including oversight of geographically disbursed business development, solutions and delivery teams in order to deliver full lifecycle solutions and services.
- Must have experience driving digital transformation projects.
- Desire experience in a client-facing role in a consulting firm.
- Required experience in an account management role in the professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Required domain knowledge and experience in the Retail industry.
- Required experience managing client P&L.
- Must have highly developed customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence senior executives. Able to provide verifiable references.
- Must have proven ability to contribute to business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively vertically and horizontally both internally and in client organizations. Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Must have very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading business trends.
- Minimum of 7 years of business development experience, with a minimum of 3 years as as a Client Partner (Farmer)
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling services, not products, to US Retailers
- Experience selling RPA and Analytics
- Minimum 7 years selling into the Retail industry
- Business Process Outsourcing business development
Excellent Salary and Incentive Plan
Saturday, November 9, 2019