Business Intelligence Analyst - TS/SCI
Access Talent Today, LLC
- Arlington, VA
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will provide support across the full project lifecycle for a Government Client’s Business Intelligence projects.
The analyst will function as a technical expert across major technology assignments. This dynamic role will require the analyst to explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help the client understand supply chain risk management. In this role, he or she will work collaboratively with analysts in researching, monitoring and evaluating comprehensive supply chain risk by correlating threat and vulnerabilities. The candidate will perform searches for information and identify potential adverse information using Exiger’s artificial intelligence platform and other intelligence databases. The successful candidate must be an energetic professional who will advocate for the company and be able to establish and maintain strong client and internal relationships.
- Provide analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic areas, biographic and targeted vulnerability
- Deliver analytical support, develop methodologies and present solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Perform analytical research to identify additional seed data, potential gaps and adverse information
- Prepare client-ready presentations and quantitative exhibits on the project scope and findings
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics
Professional Experience Required
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess an active TS/SCI and then successfully complete DHS suitability
- There are 3 Openings with different Levels of experience being sought (from 1 to 10 years of Business Intelligence Analytics experience) and a higher education degree.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, ability to write and speak clearly to accurately brief findings
- Knowledge and understanding of the tradecraft, applications, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information to assist in solving difficult analytical problems related to targeting and operations
- Ability to develop an understanding of clients’ missions and priorities
- Ability to develop an understanding of domains relevant to Exiger’s capabilities
- Knowledge in MS Access and Excel
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint
- Work in the Arlington, VA area
Saturday, April 10, 2021