Journey level Ironworker
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- San Antonio, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions (ACS) is currently seeking a full time Journey Level ironworker. The ironworker must have either NCCER Ironworker journey-level certification, or be able to pass the NCCER journey-level assessment prior to employment.
- Conducts oneself according to NCCER
- Team Player willing to assist in growing workforce
- Leads through practical application.
- Advises company leadership of any concerns, trends, or best practices which should be addressed to ensure success.
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge of group dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products
- Strong ability to meet organizational requirements
Requirements of position;
- Minimum of ten (5) years of ironworking and welding experience
- Must pass the NCCER Ironworker journeyman assessment as a condition to employment
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check and drug screening
This job description is not intended to cover a comprehensive list of responsibilities. Other related responsibilities not listed here may be required from time to time.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
$21.00 - $27.00