Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a community-based workforce development organization focused on transforming lives through meaningful employment. The Program Manger is responsible for overseeing the operations of departments and ensuring multiple programs comply with regulations, internal polices, and grant-specific requirements. Additional duties will include coordinating with department managers, preforming periodic audits, and leading training to address performance or compliance issues.
- Oversee recruiting, supportive service, and training programs and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Preform periodic audits to review, assesses, and evaluate the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Work with multiple departments and review department policy and procedures to identify compliance issues.
- Carry out periodic reviews of company procedures and process
- Lead training sessions on legal compliance issues and best practices for process improvements to daily operations
Location: Jersey Village, Houston, TX
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additionally, this position may occasionally require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Two to five years experience in program management
- Some leadership or supervisory experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Leadership, Organizational Development or relevant field of study or equivalent number of years of experience
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Preference for veteran applicants
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral or written means.
The expected salary for this position is $60,000-$70,000 annually.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thursday, June 17, 2021