Military Veteran - Fireproofing Installer
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Dallas, TX
Military Veteran - Fireproofing Installers
A customer-oriented construction staffing and payroll firm has Fireproofing Installer opportunities in multiple areas across Texas. They are looking for dependable, safety-aware, and capable temp-to-hire Fireproofing Installers
Locations: Dallas, College Station, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Rio Grande Valley
Compensation: $12 - $22 per hour depending on experience
- After completing initial training and orientation, apprentices will perform the following responsibilities:
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks.
- Ability to read and understand spray charts and material thicknesses.
- Must be able to operate a Forklift, Boom lift and scissor lift.
- Must be able to use a mechanical sprayer to apply SRFM and be able to diagnose any small issues as well as breakdown and clean equipment daily.
- Track daily production rates.
- Communicate with immediate supervisor on scheduling and material orders.
- Communicate with general contractor and other trades.
- Follow direction with minimal supervision
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Available to work out of town
- Work off scissor lifts, boom lifts, and scaffolding
As one may expect, construction is performed in physically demanding and dangerous conditions. These include but are not limited to extreme heights, confined spaces, cold winters and hot summers. As a result, insulators must be willing to work in austere (strict) safety conditions.
Candidate Requirements (no experience required)
- Ability to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Able to carry 50/60lbs of equipment and lift 100lbs
- Be reliable and practice good attendance
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Have completed high school or earned an equivalent
- Willingness to submit to drug screening, physical and background check
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.
Monday, April 19, 2021