Location: Portland, Connecticut
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications,
and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and
• Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment where exposure to moving
mechanical parts, sharp cutting tools, dust, fumes and airborne particles, temperature extremes
and elevated noise level.
• Employees must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and or move more
than 75 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety
glasses, hearing protection and work boots
• Certified to a moderate level of skill and knowledge to ensure compliance to standards and
• Advanced mechanical skill level.
• High School Diploma or GED