Military Veteran - General Laborer
A customer-oriented construction staffing and payroll firm has General Laborer positions available in the Harlingen, TX area. They are looking for dependable, safety-aware, and capable temp-to-hire laborers.
Role of a General Laborer
- Cleaning and preparing a job site
- Loading and delivering materials
- Using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures
- Help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must present documents that establish identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- Construction experience preferred
- Dependable with own transportation (not on bus line)
- Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to follow instructions; good physical condition
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Must have two forms of ID
- Must be able to get to work on time
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces.
Next Steps: If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.