Workforce Systems Specialist
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a community-based workforce development organization focused on transforming lives through meaningful employment. The Workforce Systems Specialist will work with the management team to deliver maintain effective reports and presentation of performance data. The specialist will provide regular performance data in detailed format for internal review and analysis to allow for early identification of trends and risk mitigation if necessary.
- Acquires and presents data from all collected data sources - individuals, business, and partners
- Designs and schedules reports in assigned software
- Develops and uses data collection systems to optimize reporting efficiency while maintaining quality of data
- Monitors performance to identify possible process improvements and reports any noted issues
- Develops dashboards to track key performance indicators and monitors progress toward meeting metrics
- Collaborates with management team to produce trend analysis
- Responds to management requests to query data and to produce reports, whether for official reporting or for internal use
Location: Jersey Village, Houston, TX
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additionally, this position may occasionally require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- A minimum of two years of experience in workforce systems
- Experience with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) programs
- Expert in Excel, Access, or other data management software
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred, but relevant experience with queries and business intelligence software may be used in lieu of degree
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Preference for veteran applicants
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral or written means.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021