Journey Level Ironworker
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions (ACS) is currently seeking a full time journey level ironworker. The ironworker must have either NCCER Ironworker journey-level certification, or be able to pass the NCCER journey-level assessment prior to employment.
- Leads through practical application
- Team player willing to assist in growing the workforce.
- Teach new hands and apprentices the craft.
- Advises company leadership of any concerns, trends, or best practices which should be addressed to ensure program success.
- Strong leadership skills and knowledge of group dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products
Requirements of position;
- Minimum of five (5) years of ironworking and welding experience
- Must pass the NCCER Ironworker journeyman assessment as a condition to employment
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check and drug screening
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces
This job description is not intended to cover a comprehensive list of responsibilities. Other related responsibilities not listed here may be required from time to time.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019