Case Management Specialist
Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a community-based workforce development organization focused on transforming lives through meaningful employment. The Case Management Specialist will assist clients with training, career, and supportive service assessments and developing action plans to help customers meet their goals and achieve self-sufficiency. They will also determine the nature and degree of assistance for which the client qualifies and work with relevant teams or external partners to secure those services.
- Assess customers for supportive service program eligibility, complete enrollment documentation as required, and enter information into database
- Assist individuals with establishing and meeting training and employment goals
- Identifying incremental steps towards stated goals, including modifications, and regularly evaluating progress towards goal attainment
- Guide client on how to coordinate or coordinate directly with appropriate organizations to collect substantiating documentation required to obtain assistance
- Prepare and submit requests for needs-based payments, monitors delivery of financial assistance
- Maintain complete and up-to-date documentation of case management services, including client files and entries into the Client Track database
- Maintains physical and electronic files on each customer
- Enters data into trackers and prepares monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintain partnerships with external organizations who can provide wraparound services to clients
Location: Jersey Village, Houston, TX
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additionally, this position may occasionally require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- A minimum of two years of experience in case management
- Degree in Social Work preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Preference for veteran applicants
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral or written means
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021