Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions is growing in the public workforce system in the Houston area. This position is for a Program Assistant in WFS Employer Services and works directly with Business Consultants.
- Receives direction from management and follows through on tasks to completion
- Supports program activities across the Employer Services
- Develops and implements strategies to monitor and ensure quality of services and documentation
- Ensures and implements tracking, quality, and accuracy of job postings
- Ensures accuracy and legitimacy of employer accounts on the Work In Texas website to maintain quality of services
- Verifies and tracks weekly activity data by Business Consultant, program wide.
- Performs ad hoc activities such as password resets and quality assurance calls to employers.
- Communicates with management and team members regarding quality or compliance issues
- Supports HR and ESD onboarding and training team to enable a consistent and quality introduction to ACS and ESD.
- Identifies quality compliance patterns/ themes and develops timely and effective implementation of resolutions
- Schedules office space for special programs, training and coordinates program requirements and activities, as required
- Organizes and coordinates events at Employer Services
- Handles incoming ESD calls and manages schedules for Director and Senior Business Advisors
- Supports the administration processes linked to activities of Talent Advisors and internal engagement team.
- Responsible for essential updates and communication to external field staff as required.
- Provides information about establishments, such as location of departments or offices, employees within organization, or services provided
- Performs general administrative duties and clerical duties
- Maintains and organizes files and reports with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensures confidentiality of documents
- Coordinates activities, reports, and special projects
- Orders merchandise, materials and office supplies as needed and sends them to the proper department
- Provides program information and referrals
- Opens and closes office daily during regular business hours in a timely manner
- · GED/ High School diploma
- · Preferred admin and team support experience
- · Be able to manage and work across multiple projects with multiple members of staff
- · Out of hours working may be required occasionally
- · Proficient within Microsoft office applications
- · Past CRM and data experience would be an advantage
- · Own transport required
Tuesday, November 9, 2021