JOB DESCRIPTION: Talent Advisor
A Talent Advisor is responsible for consulting with employers to find solutions and build talent on behalf of a company or organization. Provide training solutions to employees for companies to achieve all objectives and recommend appropriate solutions for human resource issues.
· Market Workforce Solutions and Texas Workforce Commission resources to employers who need to develop or expand their workforce.
· Develop strategic partnerships with employers to deliver value beyond filling jobs.
· Provide knowledge on products that can help offset the cost of training and have value on a business return on investment.
· Assist with analytical data that will show potential trends within an industry.
· Work closely with business to improve quality customer service from Workforce Solutions.
· Be innovative to find solutions if Workforce Solutions does not have a resource to help the business.
· Will create and execute a plan that will consist of agreements between the employer and Workforce Solutions to produce a successful overall experience for the employer.
· Will work collaboratively with Business Consultants, Sr. Advisor, and the Talent Development team from ETC to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
· Support the strategic engagement of Chambers of Commerce and EDC’s in partnership with the employer services team.