Adaptive Construction Solutions
- Houston, TX
Adaptive Construction Solutions, Inc. (ACS) is a community-based workforce development organization focused on transforming lives through meaningful employment. The Grant Administrator is responsible for administrative activities related to various grant programs, including tracking, accounting, reporting, and assisting with new or on-going grant submissions.
- Administers policies and procedures in accordance with state, federal and organizational guidelines.
- Brings instances of non-compliance to the attention of the executive team. Provides financial management training and support for department personnel/financial analysts.
- Develops and prepares operational and statistical reports for management and regulatory agencies.
- Acts as a liaison with and advisor to other intracompany teams.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
Location: Jersey Village, Houston, TX
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and core hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additionally, this position may occasionally require long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Two to five years’ experience with grant administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field of study or equivalent number of years of experience
- Experience with budget development and project management
- Previous grant administration experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Able to work in and promote a drug free environment
- Preference for veteran applicants
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral or written means.
The expected salary for this position is $65,000-$70,000 annually.
ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thursday, June 17, 2021